I found mine at the BF’s house.
It’s one of the few items his ex-wife left for him.
The standing mirror wasn’t my style, but it is quality and I wanted to make it work.
I put the re-do off for about five years…. silly.
Here’s what you HAVE to do:
- unscrew backing and legs
- lightly sand wood to make sure paint sticks (always in direction of wood grain)
Here’s what you CAN do (the fun part)
- pick matte, semi-gloss or high-gloss paint
- use old lace curtains and spray-paint to create beautiful pattern (just lay and spray)
- glue pearls or gems and cover with a glaze
- stripe by using painter’s tape or paint pens